JTL believes that people in need of help should be able to receive effective mental health care that is both affordable and accessible. The many volunteers that generously donate their time and talents to furthering our mission support our socially responsible philosophy. The volunteer experience at JTL is highly individualized based on the vast talents offered by our volunteers. Below are common volunteer activities one can participate in. We understand that a volunteer’s talents many not fit a specific category, so we encourage anyone wanting to volunteer with New Leaf to contact us at (225)-590-3313 or email us at email@example.com to talk about volunteer opportunities!
- Administrative – get insight and experience in many of the administrative processes that support our clinical programs
- Outreach – participate in activities that educate the public and community providers about mental health issues and treatment options
- Communications & Marketing – assisting in promoting our mission through a variety of outlets
- Clinical – helping co-facilitate free psycho-educational groups offered to at risk youth (clinical background required)
- IT/Technology – helping utilize technology to further the mission of the organization.
If you would like to schedule new appointment with a therapist at JTL, please complete the form below. A member of our staff will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours to discuss scheduling options. If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our staff at 225-290-3313.
9:00am to 5:00pm